Do Good: Reuse-Driven Partnerships
This series of lightning talks will bring together nonprofit reuse organizations that provide community services and the corporate partners with whom they have developed in-kind donation programs. Each pair will explore the meaningful positive outcomes of in-kind donation programs for both donor businesses and recipient organizations. Going beyond waste reduction, these talks will highlight impactful community programming that has been driven by in-kind donations, demonstrating how and why such cross-sector donation-based partnerships have the potential to improve our cities.
Moderator: Katy Gaul-Stigge, President and CEO, Goodwill Industries of Greater New York and Northern New Jersey, Inc.
PowerMyLearning + L’Oreal
• Elizabeth John, Executive Director, PowerMyLearning
• Eliana White, Senior Manager, IT Communications, Americas Zone, L’Oreal
BikeNYC + Con Edison
• Karen Overton, Director, Recycle-a-Bicycle (Bike New York)
• Ulysses Ifill, Corporate Affairs Manager, Consolidated Edison Inc.
Room to Grow + Swoondle Society
• Allison Luciano, Senior Coordinator, Site Care & Program Operations, Room to Grow New York
• Jennifer Zuklie, Founder, The Swoondle Society